So after the success of my blog from yesterday I felt that today was a good day for some road trip riddles. Most of you have probably heard the majority of these but maybe there's one you haven't... If your wondering why I call them road trip riddles, it's because I learned them all taking road trips.... Post your answers at the bottom, but hit the "add comment" and post before you open the comments that others have posted. In other words, don't cheat! haha
Alright, take a shot at these...
1) A man in Michigan marries 3 different woman all in the same year. All his marriages are perfectly legal. He is not morman, (or else I would of said Utah. haha) , and he's not cheating nor is he leading any secret lifes. There are no divorces, and all of the women are still alive and well. How is this man able to pull this off?
2) A man is in a horrible car accident, after they pull the man from his car, they put him in an ambulence and they take him to the hospital. While he is recovering in his hospital bed, another man comes barreling into the hospital, this man frantically asks the nurses and doctors where the man that was just in a car accident is. After they tell him, he makes his way towards the hospital room, just as he's about to go in a doctor stops him and says "excuse me sir, you can't go in there... Immediate family only" The man looks at the doctor and says.. "well doctor, as for brothers and sisters, I have none... but that mans father was my fathers son! I can go in and see him!" The man then goes into the hospital room and the doctore thinks to himself, "who was that guy!?" So... Who was that guy? (this one works better verbaly)
3) Sadly enough, this one was used in a movie, I knew it first.... So a man has 2 different jugs that hold water. One of the jugs holds EXACTLY 3 gallons of water when filled to the brim. The other holds EXACTLY 5 gallons of water when filled to the brim. The man with the jugs needs to somehow get EXACTLY 4 gallons of water. How can he do this using nothing more then the 2 jugs and a hose to fill them?
4) A man and his son are driving down the road one night when a car blindsides them out of nowhere. The car that hits them slams directly into the drivers side door killing the man on impact. The car spins to a halt, all smashed up and the son is hurt badly but still alive. The ambulence finally comes and they rush him to the hospital. As they burst thru the emergency room doors the ER's head doctor comes running out and looks at the young boy and freezes. The doctor looks up with a pale face and says "I can't operate on this boy! this boy is my son!" How is this possible? (by the way there's no gay references, or step dad scenario's)
5) I don't really like this one, but here it goes... A man comes to a rikity old bridge that has a sign in front of it that says... " VERY IMPORTANT - This Bridge can ONLY hold exactly 110 pounds or less! Even ONE pound over and the bridge will collapse!" The man weighs exactly 100 pounds. He is carrying 3 sacks with him. Each of the 3 sacks weighs exactly 5 pounds each. So he has a total of 115 pounds and can't cross the bridge unless? How can he get across the bridge in JUST ONE trip, without leaving anything behind?
6) How can you throw a ball as absolutly hard has you possibly can, and have it come right back to you? (there's no one to throw it back to you, no walls to bounce it off, & no strings attached to it.)
Lucky 7) This is an old classic - A man has 2 twin daughters, he has to get across a fast moving river with freezing cold water. It has way too much of a current and it's way to cold to swim. The only way across the river that he can see is a small rowboat that will sink if it has more then 100 pounds in it. The man Weighs 100 pounds, each of his twin daughters weighs exactly 50 pounds each. How can he get everyone across the river safely?
Alright Guys... I'll stop in later to see if you guys answered.... If you liked them I'll do more later.... Enjoy!
ps- The Ducks SUCK! and the Wild are going to absolutely destroy them for the 3rd straight time tonight!